- Panel building
- PLC design installation and commissioning
- Heavy duty power supplies
- Process line installation and maintenance
- Security and access systems
- Process data installations
- High integrity CCTV and intruder systems
- Electrical testing, inspection and certification of non-isolated systems including risk assessments and reports of circuits that cannot be turned off.
We keep fully up to date with the various and specific requirements of industrial processes such as food hygiene, anti-static environments, toxic environments, and hazardous areas. We are experienced in operating in accordance with many different health and safety regimes which vary from site to site including permits to work, safe isolation, hot works, confined spaces, work at heights, live working and many more besides.
We can provide all these services to the highest standard and with minimal disruption to the industrial process.